- This event has passed.
July 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Valentine’s dumpster day is coming up on June 24. The two dumpsters will be at the corner of Jefferson and Valentine on the south side of Valentine. There will be two dumpsters: one for yard waste and one for trash. The dumpsters fill up fast, so remember to be early.
Remember that you must be a member of the Valentine Neighborhood Association to use the dumpsters. We’ll be on hand that day if you need to pay your dues. Pay in advance at our online store. or check to make sure your membership is paid.
Leaf and brush dumpster guidelines:
- Only leaves and brush are allowed in the dumpster.
- Yard debris must be in a paper lawn bag or a cardboard box.
- Tree limbs can be up to 10″ in diameter and 6′ in length.
- Please do not place plastic bags or trash in the dumpster. The State of Missouri does not allow leaves and brush in the landfill.
Trash dumpster guidelines:
- Dumpsters are for common household trash only.
- Please do not place leaves and brush, tires, household hazardous waste or appliances in the dumpster.